- My client is a large Facilities Maintenance Company who is looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Cleaning Supervisor on a Permanent contract in Bromsgrove and surrounding areas. Supervisory experience and commercial cleaning experience is essential.
- Monday to Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- £20,000 per year
- You must have a full, clean driving license as a company vehicle is provided.
Key elements to successfully carrying out the role will be:
- Covering around 50 sites in Bromsgrove and surrounding areas
- Support and guide operatives to achieve service levels
- Regular checks and cleans to specified areas
- Respond to cleaning requests as required
- Periodic carpet cleaning and spring cleaning as per specification
- Assist Business manager in the recruitment and vetting process.
- To follow company procedures and systems as laid down.
- To adhere to company procedures and policies at all times
- To maintain relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Control and maintenance of all consumable stocks at each site. .
- Ensure opening and lockup procedure including alarms is known for each location
- Ensure store-rooms are tidy and stock stored correctly.
- Record every visit to site in the communications book.
- Manage and develop team to promote high morale and motivation
- Provide weekly absence details and additional hours worked by cleaning team
- Conform to management responsibilities as set out by the company
- Training, motivation, discipline, Health, safety and welfare of the cleaning team
- Undertake site familiarisation with all new employees detailing cleaning regime, waste procedures, opening and lockup procedures, air lock door procedures.
Training and Development
- Induction: completing activities and planning any specific activities; agreeing and signing off job descriptions, setting out objectives, discussing and agreeing training needs, drawing up training plans.
- Training and Development: carrying out training reviews and recording these, ensuring that training plans remain relevant and achievable; ensuring that training plans remain relevant and achievable ensuring opportunities for development are identified and recorded
- Appraisal: Ensuring regular contact with front line team
- Attend internal and external meetings with client and direct reports if required
- Cascade six weekly with team
- People and task management of onsite team and resources
- Efficient use of skills and resource to deliver service
- Form and maintain relationships with the client team and third party suppliers
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met and that and that there are no exposures to health and safety issues
- Ensure a 100% adherence contract vetting requirements.
- Ensure a 100% adherence to statutory requirements detailed within the framework of the contract and any delegated responsibilities are met on behalf of the Client.
- Complete finance administration activities related to services
- Meet budget and control costs
- Follow finance process
- Ensure that all approval processes are followed at all times
- Reporting to the Business Manager on budget
- Identify and manage any risks in a timely manner
- Management of the provision of service delivery and performance
- Ensure delivery of all services in line with contractual requirements and customer satisfaction
Client and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure high level service delivery
- Responsive to the requirements and changes
- Contribute to team performance
- Contribute to and maintain excellent Client relationship
- Create and manage effective supplier relationships
Personal Development/Team management
- Create own and manage personal development plan
- Conform to management responsibilities including communication, induction, training development and appraisal
- Ensure that adequate skilled and appropriate resources are available to meet the requirements for maintaining the service
- Develop a one team approach to the delivery of the services to site
- Ensure that the health and safety and welfare of the team is maintained
- Monitor and review effectiveness of team training
- Conform to internal reporting procedures
- Experience of managing and developing others
- Ability to maintaining service
- Health and Safety management experience
- Proven track record
People and Personal Management
- Personal Management
Quality & Innovation
- Drives for achievement
Client & Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Management