My Client is a large Facilities Company looking for a Customer Service Assistant act as a point of contact for each floor. Seamlessly interconnecting touch points between cleaning, post, helpdesk interaction, food and hospitality and maintenance and reporting.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Temp – Perm opportunity
• Inspection of meeting rooms after rooms have been vacated to ensure they are in good working order for the next meeting (Inspection of washrooms on a cycle in conjunction with the cleaning team.
• Inspection and management of tea points on each floor to deal with spill issues, coffee machines, and general stock control.
• Collection of mail and parcels from post room each day and distribution to individuals/PA’s.
• Furnished with mobile phones, the Facilities Service Navigators will be in constant contact with the Helpdesk Operator, the Catering Manager, Cleaning Supervisor and Senior Engineer as and when required.
• Vending – vending machines to be fully stocked at all times, with the agreed variation
• Bathroom Checks – the service navigator is to ensure consumables stocks are fully replenished at all times and that any dirty toilets/issues are reported and dealt with for the bathrooms on the floor owned by each service navigator. Housekeepers responsible for cleaning of bathrooms.
• Waste Collection – the service navigator will ensure that any waste/rubbish/litter/empty containers/cardboard boxes or the like are promptly removed from the floor
• Meeting Room Checks – all meeting rooms on each floor will be checked by the Service Coordinator throughout the day (during periods when meetings are not underway).
• Ensuring monitors are switched off when not in use to save power, that no rubbish, litter or coffee cups have been left in the room, that there are no spillages, that the IT and AV equipment is all correctly in place and that the chairs and table are neatly positioned ready for the next meeting.
• Washing up/Dishwasher filling and emptying – the service navigator will fill and empty the dishwasher as the volume of crockery/cutlery dictates.
• Management of water taps including reporting of any maintenance issues.
• Kitchen consumables checks – regular checks will be made, particularly before and after busy periods to ensure cutlery, consumables, cups and coffee stock are replenished accordingly.
• Management of coffee machines (stock, cleaning, reporting) – the machines will be cleaned in line with the manufactures guidelines and any issues reported immediately.
• Monitoring of H&S, hazard awareness and the reporting of near misses