My Client is a large Facilities Company who is looking for an experienced Facilities Coordinator based in burgess hill in Sussex. The ideal candidate will will be immediately available and have previous experience in a similar role. Temp – Perm opportunity for the right person.
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm
Temp – Perm opportunity for the right person
- Build and maintain excellent client, service partner and Client team relationships.
- Proactively manage and communicate with the onsite facilities service providers, promoting a one team ethos and approach
- To be the primary point of contact for all occupants and Client team in relations to Facilities issues
- Acting FM as required when Senior FM not on site (Senior FM onsite three days a week
- Responsible for monthly and ad hoc client Facilities reporting, including MOR and H&S reports
- Supervise logging of work tasks with the Facilities Helpdesk, ensure outstanding tasks closed by designated persons weekly.
- Liaise with Fire and Safety Manager regarding First Aid and Fire Warden training
- Ensure the environment is safe, clean and tidy and fully equipped to ensure Client provides an excellent working environment for employees, supervising the completion and auctioning of checklists.
- In absence of WPN carry out client inductions with new starters and run through blue work way.
- Day to day management of all suppliers
- Stationery Management
- Train WPN and / or FOH TL as required, daily operational support to WPN
- Provide cover and support to other sites as required.
- Support where necessary Incident Management and Business Incident Processes
- Arrange office moves, workplace management and desk allocations.
- Arrange access for contractors in your workspace / equipment as required.
- Report / Investigate all incidents and exposure to risks