My client is a large Facilities Maintenance Company who is looking to recruit an experience Helpdesk Administrator in Luton. The successful candidate will be a well presented professional individual. Previous experience within a facilities/building maintenance company is essential environment. The successful will need to be immediately available and able to commit to this contract.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5.00pm
• Allocating Engineer’s jobs and schedules.
• Liaising with clients and suppliers.
• Logging emergency calls and closing down jobs when complete.
• To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
• To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
• To maintain and update both manual and computer records.
• To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
• Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
• To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
• Correspondence and filing
• Minutes of meetings
• Preparation of reports and documentation
• Updating of electronic records
• Material ordering and administration
• Subcontractor’s administration
• Production of valuations and presentation of results
• Quote logging and processing
• Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
• Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
• Application billing preparation
• Contract escalation process
• To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
• To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
• Cover help desk duties when required.
• Must be client facing
• Must be immediately available
• Previous Contract Admin / Helpdesk experience is required
• You will need to be phone confident and also of smart appearance as the role will involve customer meetings